Thursday, April 26, 2007

Last but definitely NOT least!

We went to Mount Vernon again. This time the kids, Zeb and I. On our way out, we were stopped by security agents. Everyone was paralyzed. No one was allowed to go anywhere for a few minutes. "She" was coming! Who was she, I did not know until she came down the stairs and waved at us. It was our first lady Laura Bush. What a treat! I won't be able to sleep tonight I'm so excited! By the way, she says hello. We are neighbours now you know.

1 comment:

Marcos said...

Did I tell you that I met Laura Bush's husband and his partner in crime (V.P. Cheney) last year at a campaign dinner? They're good people. It looks like you guys are really enjoying your time in D.C. I wish I could've gone to visit. Maybe I'll head down to have some tacos with all of you some time soon.