Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WE ARE BACK!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Now that Zeb has decided he has had enough of this job , we finally get the internet. I am posting a few pics. I think they are self explanatory. If you have any questions, we will have Vonage soon. ( Like in two or three months). The B-Day was Mateos and the pics of Laura with a Red Nose was her Shool Christmas show. She was Rudolph. The kids did a cute dance. Laura did very well. We are soooo hapy to have the internet. email if you can. I will post older pictures latter.

2 comments:

Felipe and Erika said...

yeah! so cute! I check your blog every day and the girls and I were so excited to see that you posted. Amalia was excited to see that Claudia and she have the same hot pink boots from Target!

Em J. said...

Love the cake!! Zeb is quitting? What will happen now? Can't wait to hear the details and hope you're moving closer!!!