Monday, March 9, 2009

Piggies, flowers and patched up jeans:

Laura's pants had two huge holes in it.  I remembered the great advice: "Use it up wear it out, make it do or do without" So I used a pink bandanna I had in my craft box and patched them up. They turned out super cute! ( If I do say so myself=)

Claudia wore piggies for church last Sunday.  She rarely let's me do her hair, so this is a big deal for me.  Also, Laura assembled one of her birthday presents which she got in November.  Roxi gave her a kit for making flower jewelry and hair accessories.  They were fun to make and also super cute.  Check it out!






5 comments:

Z. Marie said...

Oh, I love Claudia's hair! How cute!

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

She probably still has nightmares from when I fixed it...Such a cutie!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Everbody looks so much older! You guys have been gone way too long! Claudia's hair does look gorgeous! I am glad you could make the flowers! Daphne and I tried to make some roses together, and it just didn't seem to work out for us. Titus is starting to look just like Mateo. Owen was looking at Mateo's picture and started crying. He really wants to see Mateo!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Hi Laura. YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE! and Claudia does to! Mateo and Titus are so cute. I wish Laura was here because it is geting fun around here! I wonder what your house looks like everywere?

Cynthia said...

i LOVE the pants girl!! good job