Saturday, November 7, 2009

Haloween 2009






Here are the kids Halloween day. Laura was a dead bride, Claudia was Snow White, Mateo was Tigger and Titus, well he was nothing. Oh well, he is too little for that kind of stuff. Next year we will think of something. I would like to thank our neighbors for all the costumes. They were very nice and let us borrow them. What fun! My dead bride was very dutiful in practicing her piano especially after we threatened her with no trick or treating if she did not practice. What evil parents we are!!! Ha Ha Ha (witch's laugh)

3 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Hey! I hardly recognize the kiddos! We saw them this summer, right? I feel like I have missed out on a whole bunch of your lives, because I was out selling fruit! I am back to the blogging world now and I am going to have to show Daphne these pictures she will love it! Everyone looks great! Maybe Laura will inspire Daphne to want to play piano...so far Daphne is only excited about one thing and that is Gymnastics! I hope you are feeling better Daisy. It would be fun if we could make it up for Thanksgiving. I hope it works out.
Love you guys!

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

So cute! The kids looked so cute in their costumes. Meg was Snow white for Halloween, too. What good habits your kids have been taught. I love the picture of them praying. That is so great that Laura is learning the piano and Claudia helps with the dishes. You guys are so inspiring!

Weeks said...

Moriya,

We are only picture perfect during picture time. The rest of the time is NOT that inspiring. Seriously.