Monday, June 16, 2008

A New Life!













As you all know, we had a baby boy on April 20th. His Name is Titus Columbus Weeks. He weighed 7.7oz and was 20 inches long. I wanted really bad to have a VBAC and my wish came true. He came 10 days early because I got Toxemia. I thought my doctor would do a repeat C-section because my blood pressure was so high, (180\100) but he was smarter than that! Dr William Parker at Timpanogos Women's Health Care is very pro-VBAC. He induced me immediately and very carefully. My body reacted very well to the induction. The whole labor lasted just TWO HOURS! It was a miracle. I am very grateful that things worked out the way they did. My blood pressure stayed up for two weeks after the labor but has gone down to normal now.



Titus is an adorable baby. I am really enjoying him. Here are some pictures of our new house and the baby. We do not know how long we will be here in Spring Creek. Maybe a year, maybe forever. We shall see!




The birthday party was Claudia's. She turned 4 on March 19th! Wow! I cannot believe that my baby girl is already 4! She is so grown up and as hilarious as ever! Notice what she did while we were singing to her. I guess she thought we were too loud! Ha Ha! We love you Claudia!!!

2 comments:

Z. Marie said...

Cute house, cute baby, cute Claudia!

Felipe and Erika said...

Yeah! You posted! I check faithfully everyday:) Cute pix! We sure miss you all very much.