Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jake's Wedding







We went up to Logan for Zeb's cousin Jake's wedding. Sorry, I do not have any pictures of the beautiful couple and believe me, they WERE BEAUTIFUL! I just took pictures of the kids. Oh well what can I say, I am a mom! Anyway, the first is of Mateo with Cache (Jarrod's boy). The next one is of all the kids that were waiting outside for the wedding to end. Jason and his girlfriend Brandy watched all of them. I really liked Brandy, she was very nice. They watched Jarrod's, Jess', Ambers', Joe's, our's (but I was there too) and Jason's. We had quite a crowd. The next is of Claudia and Laura with Ambers girls Mariah and Abby and the last is of Claudia and Mariah. Our girls wore the Indian outfits that Janet sent for Christmas. Everyone went nuts over them. We stayed with Amber and had a wonderful time. I really love Amber, she is so solid and kind. Laura and Abby love each other too. I love how our kids are good friends with Zeb's cousins kids. Their pool of cousins is huge because of that. We got to see Matt an Lanette at the reception. That was awesome too.

No comments: