Friday, November 5, 2010

Look how we have grown!

Can you believe how much these girls have changed in one year.  Laura and her friend Brekley Birch got baptized the same day last year (Dec 5th). They have become pretty much Best friends this year even though they are not in the same class. They are cute. Brekley's little sister Ashlun is in Claudias' class and they like to play together as well.  If we ever leave Rexburg we will miss it. Oh and by the way Brekley and Laura made these cute little aprons. I felt like making them do something productive while playing at our house.  They had fun. I think. 

1 comment:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

AMAZING! They probably grew a foot in year! I think I will take one of Daphne and the girl she was baptized with. It is amazing how much they grow! Laura is absolutely stunning. What a beautiful little niece I have.