Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Boys

 It has been fun having the three boys home while the girls are in school. Saul has survived so far thank goodness!
 I hate posting pictures of myself especially since I am never made up but I guess I have to once in a while.  Here I am with baby Saul.
 The other day I was cleaning the kitchen after lunch time with the boys and when I finished the dishes I turned around and saw that Titus was more tired than I thought.
Also the other day I was getting ready to go out to the store with the boys. I noticed that Titus was too quiet.  I sent Mateo to check up on him.  Mateo said: "He is doing great mom.  He is doing crafts!"  I had seen him coloring earlier so I figured he was still coloring.  I felt so grateful that he was being so 'good'. The house was finally quiet! so I continued to get ready without worry.  We went to the store but when we got back and actually took a good look at the 'crafts ' Titus was messing with, I realized what he had done.  He had cut up almost all of Claudia's school pictures!!!  Picasso in training I guess.  At our pockets expense!!!!

No comments: