Thursday, February 10, 2011

Laura also had a Birthday last year!

November 30th, 2010
Laura our firstborn turned 9!
I cannot believe how grown up she is. She is turning into a little senorita along with her cousins.  She is a huge help for me with Saul. She wants me to have ten more babies so she can take care of them.  We shall see.  Maybe in the next life. Or better yet, Laura:  YOU can have ten kids and take are of them too. That would be wonderful. She actually says she want to have many children.  I personally believe she would do a fantastic job!  Laura is responsible and her teachers at school cannot say enough good things about her. She also loves to exercise. Whenever her dad goes to the BYU-I indoor track she always wants to go with him. Even if it is at 5am! What a bundle of joy she is. A cannot believe it has almost been 10 years!







No comments: