Thursday, February 10, 2011

Saul

Laura's first grade teacher. Rachel Edwards came over to our house and took these super cute pictures of the boys, Saul in particular.  We were talking the other day about the great expense of baby pictures. She offered to come over and take a few pictures of Saul with her fancy camera.  What a nice girl! She was so good to Laura when she was in first grade.  Laura had been bounced around five different schools. When she got here it was the middle of first grade and Mrs. Edwards was just what she needed. I think she did a great job with the pictures.  She kept telling me: I don't know how to take pictures, I don't know how to take pictures.  Well, I am glad she did it. 

Isn't Saul Getting big!  He is nine months in these pictures.














No comments: