Friday, February 29, 2008

See you Latter Abuela!

I of course forgot to get a picture of abuela with us in Juarez. But here is a pic of the kids waving good-bye to her. She came for the weekend. It was very fun to have her and show her our Mexican-US Border Double life. We live in Juarez but do all of our shopping etc... in El Paso. It has been crazy, but very interesting. I'm glad we did it. What I will miss the most is my friend Michelle (what great friends Michelle and Mark are) and our maid San Juana. She has done so much for me. She is an honest level headed woman who has cleaned my house since October three times a week and has kept me company all that time. Her beautiful daughters Brenda nad Nena baby-sit our kids. Needless to say, she has kept me sane. Good bye friends! I cannot believe that the kids and I will be gone in less than two weeks!

No comments: