Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sorry I have not blogged lately


I have had NO TIME to blog. Between trying to keep the house in a livable condition, feeding kids, getting sickness after sickness, piano lessons, piano practice and taking a nap every day when it's the boys nap time ( I have reached that stage in pregnancy where I can sleep for hours and still can't get enough), I have not been able to download new pics into our computer. I will get to it. I promise. Here is a pic to keep you happy for now. The boys love to hide in the bathtub. They are crazy little critters.

1 comment:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Thanks Daisy! Now we know you are all alive! And this is a cute picture! These boys are getting so big! I wish they could come and play with Asher. Maybe they can. Why don't you send them to visit me after you have the baby. That would be so fun!!!!!

I'm sorry you all have been battling the sickness! We have too! I feel like you were writing about us, sickness after sickness after sickness! We were sick all of December and all of January! Travis hasn't been to church for almost two months. He stays home the times I have to teach! Anyway, I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been feeling! You are tough! Hang in there!!

Give all the kids a kissie and a roonie! Love ya! Say hi to Zebbie too!!