Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hong Kong, China Mission!!!!




WOW! Can you believe it!! Fred and Janet got their mission call. Hong Kong , China!!! Fred cried when he read it. That is the exact mission he wanted. They leave on February 23. The day after my birthday. I have a feeling they will forget my birthday this year, ha, ha. They will serve for two years. We will miss them but are sooooooooooo excited they are doing this and oh boy! what a cool mission. Fred and Janet, You rock!!! I know the Lord will bless you and our family because of your service. I cannot wait to see even more miracles unfold.

3 comments:

Babs said...

Oh John is SO jealous! Please tell Fred and Janet we said congratulations! That is the best news of the week :)

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

EVERYONE IS LEAVING ME!!!! Ephraim might even get that mud job and be gone for three or four weeks at a time!!! What am I going to do! Cry. Cry. Cry.

Z. Marie said...

Hong Kong is awesome, or so I'm told.
I sent you an e-mail so you'd have my address, but in case you've changed yours, you can find me at newswarrior@yahoo.com.