Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sooo like uhhhhhh Never mind China!






Fred and Janet have had a mission change! Guess where they are going now? If you guessed India, you are right. If you guessed Pakistan you are right. If you guessed Bangladesh, you are right.If you guessed Bhutan, you are right. If you guessed Nepal, you are right!!!!! They have been called to the India New Delhi mission. As far as we understand this mission was created only one year ago and it covers the northern part of India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan and Nepal. Man! I thought Hong Kong was super cool, but now I'm just PLAIN JEALOUS!!! They leave two months earlier now. Dec 8th. We love them and are soooo happy for them. We are now taking donations to cover the expence of out trip there. Think charity, think charity!!!!


7 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

That was cute Daisy!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

My dad also said that Bhutan is part of their mission. Cool, eh?

Z. Marie said...

Oh my gosh, you must be sooooo jealous! At least now you can live vicariously through them -- and none of your kids will be in danger of getting dengue!

Babs said...

What an adventure! I'm so excited for them! In other news, you've been tagged on my blog!! :)

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Crazy! I can't believe it. Do you think you and Zeb will try to go and visit them? Also I loved the videos. I love the one of Mateo, so cute. And Titus is getting so big. I have your little walker that I will be bringing back to you soon. That was a life saver. Thank you so much. Asher still plays with it everyday. He loves pushing it around and around. He now picks it up all the way off the floor, makes a 180 degree turn with the device in the air and then slams it down and takes off at full speed. It is HILARIOUS. He is very rough! And he is usually grunting the entire time. Sometimes he just picks it up and down slamming it up and down over and over and over again. So it may have a little more wear on it than when you gave it to us. I may need to just buy you a new one. Also let Zeb know I'll be bringing him back his Cabella's bag. I'm coming home to visit before Mom and Dad leave and you all also!! YEAH!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Oh, I guess I missed reading the line that you are planning a trip to visit them on their mission through donations, GOOD IDEA! Maybe I will make a post like that now! HA!!

Jacob said...

Well having spent my high school years in New Delhi I will be the first to echo your excitement. What a wonderful place!