Sunday, October 12, 2008

Puerto Rico Trip





Like I said in my last entry. Titus and I wet to Puerto Rico for abuelos burial. After that was done we saw Jeanny and hung out with titi Madeline a lot. There is a picture of Jamil, Osvalditos son holding Titus. Isn't it cute? Jose and David helped abuela with all the paperwork etc.. that comes with the death of someone. They ran errands the hole time we were there. Bless their hearts! Our last day in the island, we got to go to dad's grave. It was special for me because I had not gone since we buried him. It was also special because his youngest grandchild Titus was there. Titus makes #13 grandchild.

2 comments:

Babs said...

What a neat experience, I'm so glad you got to go.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

That is a great picture of you and your mom! You two are so beautiful!